The application process for the August 2019 Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Training is now closed. Applications for the next training in Feb 2020 will open September 2019.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you updated about course offerings.
The Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Training is an intensive graduate level certification program designed to enhance the skills and effectiveness of professionals already working with clients. Applicants must be professionals currently in practice so that the skills learned in this program can be applied and developed further throughout the year long training. Applications are approved on a case-by-case basis.
Our goal is to bring compassion, respect, acceptance, insight, healing, freedom and connection to humanity through an international community of skillful Compassionate Inquiry practitioners.
Who May Apply?
- Mental Health Professionals: psychologists, psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, hypnotherapists, somatic therapists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, expressive arts therapists, addiction counselors, guidance counselors, psychedelic therapists etc.
- Medical and Alternative Medicine Professionals: medical doctors, TCM doctors, nurses and nurse practitioners, occupational therapists, physical therapists, chiropractors, emergency medical workers, midwives, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors, Ayurvedic practitioners, osteopathic doctors etc.
- Bodyworkers: massage and shiatsu therapists, Rolfers®, Craniosacral and Polarity therapists, Bowen practitioners, Feldenkrais practitioners, yoga therapists, etc.
- Others: educators, life coaches, fitness coaches, mediators, clergy, chaplains, First Nations elders, plant medicine shamans, meditation teachers, spiritual teachers etc.
Though all of the above practitioners may apply to take the program, in order to certify as a Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner, you must have liability insurance (if it exists in your country) to cover counselling under a separate scope of practice and fulfill the requirements for certification found here.
This program is designed to train professionals to work more effectively with clients with mental-emotional and physical symptoms and challenges. This particular program is not suitable for those whose primary intention is personal growth or for those who do not have an active professional practice. We will be launching a non-professional program in the future.
Acceptance into the Compassionate Inquiry Professional Training does not guarantee that the Compassionate Inquiry approach is appropriate for inclusion in your professional practice. Course participants are responsible for operating within their professional scope of practice and for abiding by provincial, state and federal laws.
Compassionate Inquiry Inc reserves the right to approve or deny any application, and/or to accept or reject the participation of any person in its sole discretion in accordance with its policies and the law.
August Program: August 12, 2019 to Aug 10, 2020
We will be launching 2 programs in 2020, beginning in Feb and August.
$3500 CDN if paying in one payment; $3800 CDN if paying in 6 payments of $633.33 CDN each.
* Note on payment plan: Members will be charged monthly until the number of payments is reached (6 payments of $633.33, schedule set automatically by Paypal). The first payment will be processed immediately after checkout on the date of registration.
A limited number of subsidies are available to those who would otherwise be unable to attend the training – see below.
Application Deadline and Registration:
Applications are now closed for the August program.
The application is to confirm your eligibility. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee. Once your application has been accepted, you will be invited to register and pay for the full program.
August Training: August 12, 2019 – August 10, 2020
Application and $50 fee due by: July 15, 2019. Applications received by July 1 will be reviewed first and given priority.
You will be notified of your acceptance into the August program by July 21, 2019, and then will be invited to register and pay for the training by August 1.
Registration Fee due by: August 1, 2019. Registration for the August training is closed on or after Aug 2, 2019.
A limited number of subsidies are available, with either 50% or 75% discounted from the course fee, to individuals who have existing clients and would otherwise be unable to afford the course fee. Please do not apply for a subsidy unless you: 1) are committed and capable of attending the program you are applying for; 2) can pay the discounted rate for the course by the required date; 3) are currently seeing clients. Subsidies are not transferable from one course to another.
There are no full scholarships available.
Subsidies for the August Training:
We are no longer accepting subsidies for the August Training.
The subsidy application for the August program was due by Sunday July 7, 2019.
You will be notified if you have been granted a subsidy by Tuesday July 9, 2019.
We request subsidy applicants to register and pay before July 25.
This is an experiential program with a limited number of spaces available. Refunds requested up to 2 weeks before the course start date will be deducted a $100 cancellation fee. Refunds requested during the 2 week period before the course begins will be deducted a $200 cancellation fee. Refunds are allowed up to 4 weeks after the advertised start date of the course. These will be deducted a $300 cancellation fee. No refunds allowed 4 weeks after the start date of the course.