Application Process Now Open
Applications for the 2019 Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Training are now being accepted. Our goal is to bring compassion, respect, acceptance, insight, healing, freedom and connection to humanity through an international community of skillful Compassionate Inquiry practitioners.
The Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Training is an intensive graduate level certification program designed to enhance the skills and effectiveness of professionals already working with clients. Applicants must be professionals currently in practice so that the skills learned in this program can be applied and developed further throughout the year long training. Applications are approved on a case-by-case basis.
Who May Apply?
- Mental Health Professionals: psychologists, psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, somatic therapists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, expressive arts therapists, addiction counselors, guidance counselors etc.
- Medical and Alternative Medicine Professionals: medical doctors, nurses and nurse practitioners, occupational therapists, physical therapists, chiropractors, emergency medical workers, surgeons, obstetricians, midwives, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors, Ayurvedic practitioners, osteopathic doctors etc.
- Bodyworkers: massage therapists, Rolfers®, Craniosacral and Polarity therapists, Feldenkrais practitioners, yoga therapists, etc.
- Others: educators, life coaches, mediators, clergy, chaplains, First Nations elders etc.
- You must have liability insurance to cover counselling, with the exception of First Nations elders
This program is designed to train professionals to work more effectively with clients with mental-emotional and physical symptoms and challenges. This particular program is not suitable for those whose primary intention is personal growth or for those who do not have an active professional practice. We will be launching a non-professional program in the near future.
Acceptance into the Compassionate Inquiry Professional Training does not guarantee that the Compassionate Inquiry approach is appropriate for inclusion in your professional practice. Course participants are responsible for operating within their professional scope of practice and for abiding by provincial, state and federal laws.
Compassionate Inquiry Inc reserves the right to approve or deny any application, and/or to accept or reject the participation of any person in its sole discretion and in accordance with its policies and the law.
Three programs, one year in length, will begin in 2019 on the following dates:
January 14, 2019 to Dec 30, 2019
April 8, 2019 to March 23, 2020
August 12, 2019 to July 27, 2020
Application Deadline and Registration:
Applications are now being accepted for all three programs. The application deadline for the January program is December 21st, 2018. Applications received by December 15th will be reviewed first and given priority. You will be notified if you are accepted by December 30th. If you are accepted into the January cohort, registration and course fees are due by Jan 2, 2019, or your place will be offered to someone else.
This application is to confirm your eligibility. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee. If you are not accepted for the current program, we will keep your application for future consideration.
If you are not accepted into the January cohort and meet the criteria for eligibility, you will be invited to register for the April or August cohorts after January 15, 2019.
$3500 CDN if paying in one payment; $3800 CDN if paying in 6 payments with the following amounts due on these dates in 2019:
Jan 2 $800; Feb 1 $600; Mar 1 $600; Apr 1 $600; May 1 $600; June 1 $600.
We are pleased to offer 25 course fee subsidies for the January training to professionals who work with people who otherwise could not afford to attend. Subsidies are available to discount your course fee by either 50% or 75%, depending on need. If you qualify to apply for a subsidy and can commit to the dedication required for this training, please click the link below.