Annual Membership for the CI Professional Online Training:
Our vision is to bring compassion, respect, acceptance, insight, healing, freedom and connection to humanity through an international community of skillful Compassionate Inquiry Practitioners. We can fulfill this vision by supporting your continued learning of CI and by connecting you to one another through an annual membership.
You are invited to join the membership when you have completed the year long online training, whether you have certified as a CI Practitioner or not.
Certified CI Practitioners will be listed on the Compassionate Inquiry website under categories of location, profession, client population, and specialties. We encourage you to connect with one another to create dialogue and focus groups. You may wish to facilitate or participate in a monthly focus group, discussing your experiences working with a specific population. In this way, we can support one another and take the work further.
Please share any other ideas of what you would like the membership to include here.
The annual membership fee is $150 CAD, and grants you the following benefits:
- continued access to the online platform, including new additions to the content
- access to non-participatory attendance at scheduled CI Zoom calls with Gabor, and their recordings for the current year
- access to non-participatory attendance at monthly facilitated workshops and their recordings
- connection to CI alumni
- continued access to the secret CI Facebook page and/or online forum
- invitation to participate in CI focus groups, to collaborate with other practitioners
- invitation to attend and participate in an annual CI conference
Click the button below to renew your membership for the April 2019 cohort, continuing access until April 2021.
Without membership, your current access to the online platform and materials will expire April 30, 2020.
Click the button below to renew your membership for the January 2019 cohort, continuing access until January 2021.
Without membership, your current access to the online platform and materials will expire Jan 30, 2020.