- I work with a range of complex conditions including ptsd, chronic depression, eating disorders and autoimmune issues. I offer an accepting and compassionate space where I accompany your process.
- I am a certified Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner and Professional Kinesiologist. I come from an academic science background, have a counselling qualification and have studied various holistic traditions.
- With CI, you may experience shifts in old, limiting beliefs that often begin in childhood along with ease and relief in your body. This in turn can transform how you relate to others and yourself, your work and day to day life.
- I graduated as a Minister from the Centre for Sacred Studies in 2011 where I now work as a Mentor. Locally, I create sacred and transformational spaces with Dance, Prayer, Ceremony and Pilgrimage. For many years I have been sitting with elders sharing original principle traditions and tools and I regularly participate in Plant Medicine circles.
- I offer a sliding scale and free 15 minute consultations, which can be booked here.
Addiction, ADHD, Anxiety, Chronic Illness, Chronic Pain, Depression, Eating disorders, Grief and loss, Plant medicine integration, Sexual Abuse, Sleep of Insomnia, Trauma and PTSD
Accepting New Clients
Other Certified Training
Competed Compassionate Inquiry Suicide Attention Training, Completed Compassionate Inquiry Mentorship Program, Completed Compassionate Inquiry Year Long Training, Certified Perceptual Body Work Practitioner, Foundation Creative Kinesiology, Minister of Walking Prayer, Certificate in Counselling Skills, BSc Biological Sciences.
Hourly Rate in CAD
Sliding Scale Available