Applications for the Feb 2020 Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Trainings are now closed.
Our goal is to bring compassion, respect, acceptance, insight, healing, freedom and connection to humanity through an international community of skillful Compassionate Inquiry practitioners.
The Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Training is an intensive graduate level certification program designed to enhance the skills and effectiveness of professionals already working with clients. Applicants must be professionals currently in practice so that the skills learned in this program can be applied and developed further throughout the year long training. Applications are approved on a case-by-case basis.
If you are not qualified to take the Professional Online Training, you are encouraged to take the CI Self-Study Short Course.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you updated about course offerings.
Who May Apply?
- Mental Health Professionals: psychologists, psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, somatic therapists, hypnotherapists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, expressive arts therapists, addiction counselors, guidance counselors etc.
- Medical and Alternative Medicine Professionals: medical doctors, nurses and nurse practitioners, occupational therapists, physical therapists, chiropractors, emergency medical workers, midwives, acupuncturists, TCM doctors, naturopathic doctors, Ayurvedic practitioners, osteopathic doctors etc.
- Bodyworkers: massage therapists, shiatsu therapists, Rolfers®, Craniosacral and Polarity therapists, Feldenkrais practitioners, yoga therapists, etc.
- Others: educators, life coaches, mediators, clergy, chaplains, First Nations elders etc.
- You must be currently in therapy while attending the Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Training to deal with personal issues as they arise
- In order to certify as a Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner, you must have liability insurance to cover counselling, if applicable in your country, with the exception of First Nations elders
The application is to confirm your eligibility. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee. Once your application has been accepted, you will be invited to register and pay for the full program.
If you are applying for a subsidy, DO NOT fill out the application below or pay the $50 fee until after you have been notified that a subsidy has been granted.
February Cohort: Feb 10, 2020 – Jan 25, 2021
Applications for the February training are now closed as of December 11. Applications for the May training will re-open Feb 1st, 2020. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on upcoming courses.
You will be notified of your acceptance into the Feb program by Dec 16, 2019, and then will be invited to register and pay for the training. Registration and payment for the Feb training is closed on or after Jan 5, 2020.
The Subsidy Application process for the Feb 10 2020 training is now closed. Subsidy applications were due by Nov 15, 2019.
A limited number of subsidies are available, with either 50% or 75% discounted from the course fee. Subsidies will be granted based on financial need, the number and type of clients you work with, and the economy of the country you live in. Subsidy applications are available until Nov 15 for the February program.
Please do not apply for a subsidy unless you: 1) are committed and capable of attending the program you are applying for; 2) can pay the discounted rate for the course by the required date; 3) are currently seeing clients. Subsidies are not transferable from one course to another or from one person to another.
There are no full scholarships available.
Subsidies for the February Training:
The subsidy application for the February program is due by Friday Nov 15, 2019.
You will be notified if you have been granted a subsidy by Friday Nov 22, 2019. You must confirm acceptance of the subsidy by submitting your $50 application fee for the program by Monday Dec 2. If you do not confirm acceptance of your subsidy by Dec 2, your subsidy will be cancelled.
We request subsidy applicants to register and pay for the program before Dec 16, 2019.
This is an experiential program with a limited number of spaces available. Refunds requested up to 2 weeks before the course start date will be deducted a $100 cancellation fee. Refunds requested during the 2 week period before the course begins will be deducted a $200 cancellation fee. Refunds are allowed up to 4 weeks after the advertised start date of the course. These will be deducted a $300 cancellation fee. No refunds allowed 4 weeks after the start date of the course.