Applications are now open for the next Compassionate Inquiry® Professional Online Training, starting in May 2023.
Our goal is to bring compassion, respect, acceptance, insight, healing, freedom and connection to humanity through an international community of skillful Compassionate Inquiry practitioners.
The Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Training is an intensive graduate level certification program designed to enhance the skills and effectiveness of professionals already working with clients. Applicants must be professionals currently in practice so that the skills learned in this program can be applied and developed further throughout the year long training. Applications are approved on a case-by-case basis.
If you are not qualified to take the Professional Online Training, you are encouraged to take the Compassionate Inquiry Self-Study Short Course.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you updated about course offerings.
Who May Apply?
- Mental Health Professionals: psychologists, psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, somatic therapists, hypnotherapists, social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, expressive arts therapists, addiction counselors, guidance counselors etc.
- Medical and Alternative Medicine Professionals: medical doctors, nurses and nurse practitioners, occupational therapists, physical therapists, chiropractors, emergency medical workers, midwives, acupuncturists, TCM doctors, naturopathic doctors, Ayurvedic practitioners, osteopathic doctors etc.
- Bodyworkers: massage therapists, shiatsu therapists, Rolfers®, Craniosacral and Polarity therapists, Feldenkrais practitioners, yoga therapists, etc.
- Others: educators, life coaches, mediators, clergy, chaplains, First Nations elders etc.
- You must be currently in therapy while attending the Compassionate Inquiry Professional Online Training to deal with personal issues as they arise
If you have any further questions, make sure to view our Compassionate Inquiry FAQ page for further info about the training.
Apply for the Compassionate Inquiry® Professional Online Training:
The application is to confirm your eligibility. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee. Once your application has been accepted, you will be invited to register and pay for the full program.
If you are applying for a subsidy, DO NOT fill out the application below or pay the $50 fee until after you have been notified that a subsidy has been granted.
May 2023 Cohort
The May 2023 year-long training runs from May 22, 2023 – June 10, 2024.
Applications are open until April 9th, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET. You will receive a notice if you have been accepted by April 14th, 2023 and be asked to complete registration. Final registration and payment close on Sunday, April 24, 2023.
Please only apply for a subsidy if you:
- Would be unable to attend the program otherwise, due to financial constraint
Are committed and capable of attending the program you are applying for
Can pay the discounted rate for the course by the required date, in one payment
Are currently seeing clients, and are a licensed health professional whose scope of practice includes counselling
Subsidies are not transferable from one course to another, or from one person to another
Subsidy applications are due by March 26th, 2023. You will be notified if you have been chosen to receive a subsidy by April 1st, 2023. Acceptance and payment of the subsidy are due April 15th, 2023.
Other less rigorous Compassionate Inquiry programs are also available, which include:
Compassionate Inquiry Inc reserves the right to deny acceptance to a professional online training program applicant and to withdraw a training participant from all or part of a training program at any time if Compassionate Inquiry Facilitators or the admin team determine that a participant’s behaviour could negatively impact the quality of a training program or online group. Compassionate Inquiry Inc, in its sole discretion, may terminate a participant’s participation at any time. If this should occur, Compassionate Inquiry Inc will refund the tuition paid for the portion of the training the participant will not attend as a result of his/her withdrawal.
Compassionate Inquiry Facilitators will be assessing the suitability of participants for the program during the Compassionate Inquiry Preparatory Course and during the first 4 weeks of the training. A full refund will be given, minus a $250 admin fee, if a participant is asked to leave during the first 4 weeks of the program.
This is an experiential program with a limited number of spaces available. If you wish to withdraw from the program, you will be given a full refund (minus a $250 cancellation fee) if cancelling up to 4 weeks after the advertised start date of the course. No refunds are allowed 4 weeks after the start date of the course. No exceptions.