The Professional Training Program is for:
- Plant medicine shamans
- Social workers
- Yoga therapists
- Meditation teachers
- First Nations counsellors and elders
- Traditional healers
- Psychedelic integration therapists
The CI Professional Online Training is targeted for professionals already working with clients, such as addiction counselors, psychotherapists, psychologists, medical doctors, naturopaths, life coaches, and other related fields, whose scope of practice includes counseling.
To Qualify for the Professional Training, the applicant must:
- Have a basic understanding, education, and experience in counselling therapy
- Due to the depth of the work, we require that all participants be simultaneously engaged in regular personal therapy with a therapist of their choice.
- At least 12 therapy sessions a year, or one per month, are a requirement for course completion.
Upon completion of the CI Professional Training, in preparation to certify as a Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner, the applicant must:
- Have completed at least a 200 hr accredited program in any allied health profession plus at least 50 hours of training in basic counselling skills. Examples of such training are a short Life Coach Certification training, Addictions Counseling, or formal University studies at a Masters level.
- Be registered with a professional regulatory body that includes counselling or coaching within its scope of practice, and that provides you with a membership number and a code of ethics to abide by.
- Complete the 6-Month CI Mentorship Program and be recommended for certification by their CI Mentor(s).